HockeyKnight on Twitch

Wednesday, October 09, 2002

The 2002-2003 NHL season starts tonight!

WOOOOOOOO FREAKIN' HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! It's time to DROP THE PUCK ALREADY!!!!!

The Los Angeles Kings are at home to play the Phoenix Coyotes. They plan to raise the #99 in the Staples Center and honor the visiting team's owner - some guy named Gretsky.

Then, the Colorado "'Lanche" are in action tonight against the team formerly known as the Minnesota North Stars.

My beloved Penguins are in action tomorrow night,... I'm going to make sure to watch that game!! It's what I've been waiting for all summer long! Go Mario!! Go Kovy! Expect a pregame and postgame analysis from me about the Pens vs. Leafs.

I've signed up and created my own Fantasy Hockey League on Yahoo... the teams are stacked! I am thinking about making it mandatory for all the teams in the league to check this page out. It's going to be a real fun year!