HockeyKnight on Twitch

Sunday, January 28, 2007

If I Were a Hockey Player

With a big thank you to my blogger buddy Jes Golbez who decided to post up his great idea for a blog meme, I wanted to give it a shot and do a little bio thing. I will admit I don't have any way to get great screen caps like Jes did, so I am a little jealous. I did the best I could.


Team: Pittsburgh Penguins (gotta be the hometown), Or HC Košice
Uniform Number: 21
Position: Center
Nickname: "trade bait"
Dream Linemates: Crosby and Gaborik on the wings
Rounding out the PP: A. Ruggiero and Welch
Job: Crashing the net or parking in front
Signature Move: a pump-fake pass and then wrist shot
Strengths: Vision, Work Ethic, Stamina
Weaknessess: Height
Injury Problems? none
Equipment: Mission Hockey
Nemesis: Nicklas Lidstrom
Scandal Involvement: Stealing Avery's girlfriend from behind his back.

Who I'd face in the Stanley Cup Finals: Columbus Blue Jackets

What I'd do with the Stanley Cup after our victory: hold one gigantic blogger party.

Would the media love me or hate me? I would manipulate them with my charm because I was in their place before and understand how they operate.
---

[Via: Hockey Rants]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Trade Bait" heheh, good one. :)

And would you really want Sean Avery's sloppy seconds? *shudder*

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Elisha....

As for Gabby.... that dude had better stay healthy for the rest of the season.... my fantasy team is on fire with him actually playing....