HockeyKnight on Twitch

Monday, May 14, 2007

iHockey

Okay, this post is a little mark as a return to my blogging ways as the stress built up and left me more susceptible to colds.

So, there is a common blog column that gets written on just about every blog now and then asking just what is on their iPod. I wanted to do a blog post like this one, but sadly I am not one of the pod people. I loathe Steve Jobs and the company he created. And then, there are a host of CD collections being sold with a pre-game hockey theme, but those songs are getting very old and worn out.

I do use a Sony Minidisc Walkman, just like the one shown in the upper left-hand corner for my broadcasting projects and other freelance gigs. It works great with my laptop here and the disks are interchangeable whereas iPods are limited listening to a finite selection of just mp3 files. Here is my list of songs that I have been really enjoying lately. Each link takes you to a sample of the song courtesy of youtube.

    music list

  1. Wait by earshot
  2. Deny by Default
  3. Remember the Name by Fort Minor
  4. Free by Powerman 5000
  5. Energy by Audiovent
  6. Stillborn by Black Label Society
  7. Wall of Shame by Course of Nature
  8. Rise Again by DJ Sammy feat. Loona
  9. Paralyzer by Finger Eleven
  10. Say it Right by Nelly Furtado
  11. Cells (Instrumental) by The Servants
  12. Fully Alive by flyleaf
So, there you have it! These are the songs that are on my Minidisc player lately. They are all guaranteed to get the adrenalin moving or a perfect song to make a hockey highlight video.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What exactly do you have against Apple? Next time you come over, I'm forcing you to listen to my iPod!