HockeyKnight on Twitch

Monday, September 10, 2007

Updates

Hey there everybody! I know I haven't had anything to say in a long while, but things in my personal life have been really crazy. I have a new assistant manager job now and I really have no time while I am getting set up with that.

Plus... I am having some real serious issues with a firewall lockdown of both browsers on my main laptop computer where I produce mostly everything that I read, write, and speak on this blog. Hopefully soon, I will have enough time or get some wisdom from a family member to fix it.

In the meantime, I am really psyched to pick up the latest edition of NHL video games to hit the shelves. Check out this video via Youtube hyping up this game. Check back here tomorrow night and I will have lots of notes as well as a thorough review.



See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stormbringer said...

Glad to know you're ok, despite still having computer issues...hope you get those fixed ASAP.

Looking forward to your review of the NHL video games...though, knowing you, I'm willing to bet which one you thought most highly of... ;)