HockeyKnight on Twitch

Monday, November 23, 2009

"Superstar" Max Talbot Cereal

Just when you thought this city couldn't get enough of "superstar" Max Talbot, he has a cereal box with his effigy.
"You grow up dreaming about being on a box," Talbot said. "I saw (Penguins teammate) Jordan Staal on a box a couple of years ago, and I was really jealous and I wished one day I'll be on a cereal box, and here I am with future Hall of Famer Hines Ward. It's an honor to be here."
I bet with the cult of personality that surrounds these two star athletes, that the cereal will last for a while.

For a more in-depth profile for Max Talbot and just how much he has captured the attention of the Pittsburgh faithful fans, then check out my Fadoo.ca blog. You can also read a lot more hockey blogs and news on that website too!

I already have my box from Sunday night stashed next to the Wheaties box from 1991.

[Via: WTAE-TV]

No comments: