HockeyKnight on Twitch

Sunday, March 21, 2010

iHockey: Overtime (4 on 4)

While working late tonight, I am rocking out to some Sirius Ch.20 Octane and getting exposed to some more heavy rock to help the adrenalin flow. Here is my next list of songs that I have inserted into a heavy rotation in my Sony Mini disc Walkman (identical to the one seen at left). Try each song out for a great thrilling pre-game pump up! Each link takes you to a sample of the song courtesy of YouTube. Down with iPods!

    music list

  1. Papercut Massacre - Lose My Life
  2. Thousand Foot Krutch - Fire It Up
  3. Powerman 5000 - Show Me What You Got
  4. Linkin Park - New Divide
  5. Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow
  6. Skillet - Hero
  7. Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall
  8. Halestorm - I Get Off

Yea, I know it includes some older music, but that is what I am listening to lately. Thanks for listening and reading this blog.

No comments: