So, here is my short list of things that I believe all hockey fans should do. The list can expand to include more great ideas, but if you can think of any, please put it in the comments section.
- Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto.
- Collect your favorite player's trading card or other memorabilia
- Touch the Stanley Cup
- Participate in a hockey charity or Make a generous donation
- Teach someone else who is new to the game
- Make a road trip and visit a rival's team Arena
Hang in there, hockey fans. Training camps are just around the corner!