HockeyKnight on Twitch

Friday, July 09, 2010

5 Things To Do As A Hockey Fan

While the hockey season is in rest mode and the summer feels like it will last all year, I came up with a list of things that I believe hockey fans should do at least once in their life. Just like the movie The Bucket List (2007), a list that hockey fans should be able to complete. Of course, hockey fans are the greatest fans in the world, in my opinion, so enjoying life to the fullest is the kind of passion that has built the game for many years.

So, here is my short list of things that I believe all hockey fans should do. The list can expand to include more great ideas, but if you can think of any, please put it in the comments section.
  1. Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto.
  2. Collect your favorite player's trading card or other memorabilia
  3. Touch the Stanley Cup
  4. Participate in a hockey charity or Make a generous donation
  5. Teach someone else who is new to the game
  6. Make a road trip and visit a rival's team Arena
I don't know if I would be able to pull it off on my own, but a documentary of a hockey fan making a trip to see many different hockey related attractions would be rather interesting.

Hang in there, hockey fans. Training camps are just around the corner!

No comments: