HockeyKnight on Twitch

Monday, March 19, 2012

NCAA 2012 Tournament Bracket

With the popularity of Final Four brackets phenomenon still going strong in most of North America, the NCAA hockey Frozen Four is getting in on the big trend of bracket filling. Here, you can check out my picks this year for the NCAA college hockey championships that will be hosted in Tampa Bay, Florida April 5th through the 7th.
You can try to compete with me and pick better games yourself if you check out Pickemhockey.com. Fill out a bracket (that's not 64+ teams big) and find out if you're the best at predicting the winner of this years NCAA college hockey championship.

Good luck to everyone who enters and also best of luck to the players, coaches, and teams in this year's tournament.

Against my better wishes, I've gone with Michigan this year because I've been impressed with the games that I've seen on TV.

No comments: