HockeyKnight on Twitch

Friday, July 10, 2015

Game of the Week - "Shark Week"

The first in hopefully a new tradition here at Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic that brings the hockey entertainment 365 days a year. Below is the first video of the "Game of the Week" in which NHL 15 simulates or has "Hockey Knight" playing in the video. I don't know what day of the week that other videos will arrive on time with, but with your help, we can make this a successful run. Keep an eye on this page or the official youtube channel for updates and where the fans will select the match-up of teams.
Since this week is "Shark Week" at another broadcasting company, I'll tie-in to the pop cultural reference. The San Jose Sharks are facing their cross-country AHL affiliate in the Worcester Sharks. I decided to challenge myself and handy-cap my efforts to see if I could lead the AHL Sharks to victory over their major league counterparts.

Did I win? Watch and find out!

No comments: