HockeyKnight on Twitch

Saturday, October 03, 2015

Game of the Week (Season 2) - Minnesota Wild vs New York Islanders

For the first official game this series using EA Sports' NHL 16, I feature the New York Islanders and Minnesota Wild. I chose them because the Islanders had recently traded Michael Grabner to the Maple Leafs. It was an interesting 5-for-1 deal bringing 5 prospects away from Toronto.
But this being October, I've updated my look with some pink. I'll be in my pink practice jersey for all the games played in October this season. And while we're on the subject, why not go over to the NHL's Hockey Fights Cancer website and pick some pink merch in the shop or just donate to a truly worthy cause.

Is there a team or league that you'd like me to feature during this "Game of the Week" Series? Leave a comment where appropriate.

No comments: