HockeyKnight on Twitch

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Finland v. Canada may mark the end of Hockey as we know it!

Unfortunately, I have been eating a little humble pie recently. I had to read on all my "new friends" blogs that I normally read to find them rubbing it in that Team Slovakia and Team USA have gone down in flames.

Fear not, friends. I am still here.

Tonight on ESPN and CBC, it's been understood, barring any last minnute miracle, that the last game of the year before the NHL Collective Bargaining Agreement expires.

Team Canada led by Mario Lemieux, Jerome Iginla, and Martin "Superman" Brodeur will take on the Cardiac kids of Team Finland. They spoiled a rematch between USA-Canada, but Selane, Koivu, and Kipprusoff stood tall and got to the finals.

Keep coming back here to find out the latest news.

No comments: