HockeyKnight on Twitch

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Birthday Gift to me Via Internet Auction

Well, as luck would have it, I was treated by the surprise of many of my relatives sending out birthday cards with a little extra included in them. So, with the money burning a whole in my pocket, I've decided to pursue a hobby of mine and surf on eBay for a while.

So, earlier this afternoon, I found exactly what I have been wanting for quite some time, but never had the money for it. So, I jumped on this chance knowing that the World Championships are coming up. I guess I should really support my country this year. Plus, I've always wanted to wear it on the 4th of July. Everybody looks at me funny in my Slovakia sweater.

I got such a great deal for it! I completely recommend to other people who are looking for hockey jerseys who don't want to pay $180 retail (more if you are Canadian).

No comments: