HockeyKnight on Twitch

Monday, May 30, 2005

Happy Anniversary Hockey Blog!

What a difference 3 years makes! It was on this date in history that I began this blog and despite all the lockout and bad news, I've kept it going.

On this date, I was writing about how the Carolina Hurricanes had won the Eastern Conference trophy to play in their first Stanley Cup final. I also wrote how Patrick Roy was off the mark so to speak against rival Detroit to have their series tied at 3 games.

It was fun to tell you all about what's been going on in the world, and I plan to continue this blog as long as there is hockey to be played somewhere! Expect more news about the American Hockey League and other minor leagues. They're winding down with their championship series!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of my readers over the years. I've met some really nice people through this blog. I hope that all of you continue to come back and check on me. If there's something you would like to see get reported here, then leave me a note!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

3 years?? You are an old fogey in the blogging world. Congrats on another year :)