HockeyKnight on Twitch

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Don't Panic! The Penguins are Just Fine!

Pittsburgh Penguins Fans!

Do not worry! The Pittsburgh Penguins will indeed win the Stanley Cup this year. They are playing very well and have defeated most of their opponents in the season. We will win the Stanley Cup for very many years to come!

There was no losses in Columbus. We fought them off courageously!

Mario Lemieux is just fine and will be returning very soon! He is very healthy and playing at the top of his game. He just needed time to take off... 'er... um... he wanted to work on keeping the team and building a new arena to play in.

Sidney Crosby is the best rookie and will be awarded many many praises and trophies in the summer. He plays his best every time and is a very happy person!

Our defense is very strong!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Heh. Also, we are at war with Eurasia, we have always been at war with Eurasia ...

I hope Therrien talks more trash on the team to the media. I feel so horrible for the players that are actually making an effort. Poor Mark Recchi in that between periods interview.

Stormbringer said...

LOL!

I'll never forget the Detroit Red Wings version of that after they got swept by the Mighty Ducks in 2003...

Heh heh heh...

Unknown said...

I'll second that!

Anonymous said...

Great take! Baghdad Bob reminds me of the Kevin Bacon character in Animal House. Try and figure out the 5 degrees of separation there. Now that he's out of work, maybe Bob should inquire about a job as propaganda minister for Eurasia.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I like that one a lot!

Anonymous said...

Kansas City Penguins has the worst ring to it EVER!

Patrick Kissane said...

Hey Michael!
This isn't really a comment.
I've been out of touch with the hockey world somewhat, having been assigned by my company to Central Illinois. (Ice Hogs, Mallards and Rivermen country). Did I hear a recording on a pod cast of the Penguin coach laying blame on everyone but himself? If it had happened, I thought I'd read about it here.

Pb783@yahoo.com