HockeyKnight on Twitch

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Naslund and the Hat Trick

So, after work yesterday, I had taken a brisk walk around the mall to do some window shopping. One of my favorite stores to look around in is the sports memorabilia section.

One of the items I picked up in the store was the latest edition of McFarlane's Sports action figures featuring Markus Naslund. What was so special about this was that it was the "hat trick" edition (see right). Yes, if you look closely enough, you can actually see the little tiny caps that actually come with the toy.

Now, I am the type of collector who knows that this figure would actually be more valuable in the package that it came in. So, I would have to buy two to take one out and display it somewhere. But in the course of a week, I am sure the little individual pieces would be lost or fallen into the void of where all the other tiny accessories that I had when I was a kid.

The modeling itself is rather good, it looks like #19. If you are into collecting hockey items or happen to be a Canuck fan, I would suggest this neat little trinket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A HUGE Markus fan.

So very tempting....

Thank you for the alert....