HockeyKnight on Twitch

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hockey Fanatic on a Road Trip

Okay, so this the latest edition of my vlog - which has been in post-production for a while. Thank you for your patience. I took myself out on the road and captured some video as best I could by myself.
This is highlights from the Norwin vs. State College hockey game at the Penn State ice rink on November 8th, 2007.

I would also like to salute the Vault Door Productions for their Yeoman-like efforts to upload and computer edit this video here.

3 comments:

Stormbringer said...

Fantastic video and job! I especially liked the narration and effects on the hockey highlights. *gives a thumbs up*

Anonymous said...

I just would like to know how you considered the fight vicious when the kid got a split lip????? Please define vicious. It wasn't bad enough that the State College player purposely skated into our goalie, which you didn't tell the fans, that is what started the "vicious" fight. Some alumini you are. Please do us true alumini a favor don't bother coming the the January game......

Anonymous said...

PSU, sweet! We actually played them back in the day.

I'm going to make it up to Pitt for a road trip of my own someday, I'm tellin' ya.