HockeyKnight on Twitch

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving and Hockey Traditions

While our good neighbors to the north may have already celebrated their Thanksgiving holiday, a lot of more militant hockey moms and dads today here in America will be taking advantage of the time their kids will be out of school and cheering them on the ice. Surely, the majority of Americans are feasting on back-to-back football games, but since hockey is my fanatical passion, I wanted to share with you a couple of nice logos that I found through random chance internet searches.
I don't have any association with this rink out in Delaware, but as I study logos and graphic arts, I really enjoyed these logos. I hope you do too. Why not relate a Thanksgiving Hockey story at the bottom in the comments section?



Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parents don't get enough credit for what they do for their kids. I was one of those kids. I played all over North America, and was lucky enough to play in the minors for a while and now I am a real estate agent. I owe it all to my parents for doing the little things and giving me the opportunity to play this great game.

Unknown said...

And for this year's Turkey Classic... JARKO RUUTU stuff's The Senators' turkey!

That was something to be thankful for!