HockeyKnight on Twitch

Friday, November 30, 2007

Hockey Fanatic Podcast No. 4

Hi everybody! Here is another rendition of my blog's podcasts that I have uploaded. I am cozily situated within my own hometown of North Huntingdon, PA and enjoying a hot chocolate and bagel at Java Trails Coffee. If you are ever here, please shop around and buy a cup. There is free wi-fi which is allowing me to do this.

I am talking a little bit about the XM show that Commissioner Bettman is doing now so that he can be an innovative figurehead. This is also cross-posted over at my other blog angled to my broadcasting career as well as a watchtower on the "mainstream driveby media".

powered by ODEO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig the podcasts, man. Adds more of a personal touch to the whole thing.

And yes, Gary takes himself wayyyy too seriously, hahaha

Anonymous said...

Bettman '08!

Oh wait....

Hey, that rhymes....

Anonymous said...

I am a hockey fanatic too, well, a pttsburgh penguins fanatic and it was brutal watching the flyers score 8 points to their 2. But then again, it was brutal to watch the Penguins beat on the Flyers, literally.

“Drink Iron City”