HockeyKnight on Twitch

Monday, February 25, 2008

Hockey Fanatic Podcast No. 6

Okay, I think it is about time that I rev up the ol' audio podcast blog once more for another episode of what I think! I chose to make a podcast blog about the Penguins and the new retro fashion trend. I want to tell those Penguins fans about the choice in attire convincing them with short memories that the blue sweaters are actually associated with a bunch of losing Penguins teams from 1967-1979s.I am at the Penn State Greater Allegheny campus this time around for my "random" location for this podcast. I got to meet up with a lot of familiar professors who recognized me from 10 years ago. I am glad to see that I am still remembered on this campus.

powered by ODEO

[Music Credit: "She's Gone" by Eric Clapton]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and your Pens for winning the Marian Hossa Sweepstakes!

And, well, me too for having him (& Carey Price) on my fantasy team, WHOOOOOOOOO!!!! :)