HockeyKnight on Twitch

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FSN Pittsburgh Increases HD Content

In a press release sent out over through the Pittsburgh Penguins official page, FSN Pittsburgh, the Penguins official exclusive rights holder to the Penguins regional TV broadcasts, announced that they will increase the number of games broadcast on their HD channel.

This is a fantastic decision for both the Penguins and FSN-Pitt. For a sport that is trying to move out of a slumping interest, embracing the latest cutting edge technology. Being able to better see the puck, see the ticky-tack penalties like obstruction, could better the game to the fans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HD would be great but what channel is it on.....

The listing says Channel 226 (MOJHD) It says I am Not Authorized. Also says that London Live! is on on that channel.

Listing also says Channel 774, that's a Pay Sports Channel on Comcast. I guess I am lucky enough to have hockey on at all and not have to pay to watch it.....

Wait a minute, my Comcast bill is $170 a month.

I guess I do pay.