HockeyKnight on Twitch

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Grapes' Personal Diamond Anniversary

Happy 75th birthday to a good man and a walking legend. Coach Don Cherry is sure to be celebrating a milestone in style surrounding himself with...well... I guess he will go shopping for some more outlandish sport jackets and ties.

I checked around the blogisphere and a lot more Canadian and American hockey bloggers have saluted the iconic coach. Looks to me like a lot of hockey fans are giving his props in a classy manner.

[Via: FAN 590 AM]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Read.
Cant Wait for the Rest of the Hockey Season!! http://www.fanzak.com/fzrants/Upcoming_Playoff_Race

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Cherry! I love Coaches Corner and I love the fact that I am in a border town!