HockeyKnight on Twitch

Sunday, October 04, 2009

COHF Blog Continues The Fight Against Cancer

For the duration of October, the COHF blog will be using one of it's many alternate versions of it's logo. I am not going to make a case for my readers to make a conscious effort to do anything for any specific charity, but....

I would just like to point out that the disease epidemic of cancer has torn apart too many lives to the point that I think everybody knows at least one person in their lives that have been befallen to this tragedy.

If you would like to see a short list of the charities that I blogged for a couple of years ago COHF (Blogathon), I endorse them all and recommend that you at the very least educate yourself about the disease during this time.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I think that it is fantastic what you are doing. I like the new logo too!