HockeyKnight on Twitch

Monday, December 31, 2012

NHL 13 Highlights for 2012

As the last bit of order for 2012, it's customary for many broadcasting companies to compile a list of "best of" moments - reviewing the year that was. Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic is no different. Check out the lastest video on the HockeyKnight Youtube channel.
You can also stay up to date by subscribing to the HockeyKnight channel whenever I upload the latest video. But I'll always post them here when I have the most time.

I've been playing quite a bit of NHL 13 now that we've lost most of the season due to the lockout. If you want to challenge me in a game or two, check out my PS3 profile.

What was your biggest or best play in NHL 13? or at any time in 2012? Share with me some of your comments in the boxes below.

I'll see you in 2013!

No comments: