HockeyKnight on Twitch

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2012 Greetings

Even though we don't have much NHL hockey to talk about yet this season, there's still a reason to celebrate in the holidays.  

So, continuing with the tradition of posting up a blog in front of the tree. I've pre-recorded this message to all my subscribers that I've been gaining over the past year. Please take a look at the video and subscribe to it afterwards.

If you want, you can even leave your holiday greetings in the comment box below or over on the channel. I've got a lot of great new things expected for 2013. Be sure to keep checking in from time to time.

Thanks again, guys and gals.

See you again soon on BlogTV. Of course, I'll film a little of the party over there as well.

No comments: