HockeyKnight on Twitch

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Game of the Week - "Shark Week" 2016

It's that time of year where in the summer months, people relax on the beach, or stay at home and watch some hockey!

Shark Week is very popular in the American culture. Of course, I had to tie in a game with EA Sports' NHL 16 recently. Here is the results of that game! Instead of giving myself the obvious favorites to win, I handicapped myself with the intent to give a challenge.

The Cologne Sharks are in the German Elite League and the way the team is set up, it doesn't look promising. The starting goalie for the German Sharks has a 74 overall rating.

So, did I at least make a game out of it?

NOTE: I'll be changing the Game of the Week to Tuesdays this summer so that I can hopefully capture more people with it instead of a late Thursday night. Be sure to subscribe to my channel on twitch to get notifications when I go live streaming!

HockeyKnight1921 - Twitch.tv

No comments: