HockeyKnight on Twitch

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Pardon Our Dust...

Happy Birthday, Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic Weblog

I am in the process of upgrading and remodeling the Weblog in anticipation for it's second Anniversary and I hope you like the new layout template.

Some of the new features to the new site layout would be an expanded profile section - so you can learn about where I'm from and what my interests are, a Comments section so you can give me feedback to my coverage. Let me know if I'm fair, even coverage, or way off the mark!

Please come back later as I will get all of the blog, news, league, and other links up soon. Some of the links will be discontinued, some of the links will be moved around, and some of the links I've endorsed over these past 2 years will no longer appear on Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic Weblog due to inactivity or contain content that just does not fit in with the Hockey format.

Thank you all for reading up on my Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic Weblog and I'll see you when we have a Stanley Cup winner!

No comments: