HockeyKnight on Twitch

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What Comes Around is Going Around!

Well, I'm sorry that I've been caught behind on this blog with all the hockey news and pre-season games going on. I've been battling the latest strain of the flu bug going around. Plus, I had one heck of an adventure last Thursday and Friday with more details to escape about that really soon!

What makes things ironic, is that I read this headline that the Columbus Blue Jackets have all been stricken with the same flu virus that I've had.
"We found it a little bit odd," team spokesman Todd Sharrock said. "The flu always seems to hit during the course of a year, but never this way. We had people come in and clean and disinfect the dressing room as a precaution. Monday was an off day, so it was a good day to do it."
That's too bad that they had to come here to Pittsburgh and take on Sidney Crosby's pre-season home debut. Keep your germs to yourselves!

[Via: Yahoo! Sports]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess I can call off the milk carton campaign! Welcome back ;)