HockeyKnight on Twitch

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

COHF Advice Columnist Calls For Letters

In the continual effort to provide the best hockey coverage and feature good quality content for this, one of the oldest hockey blogs in cyberspace, I will announce this afternoon the newest project to the Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic weblog.

Have you ever had the desire to ask that one hockey question, but were embarrassed to ask because you thought it might sound stupid? Did you have a particular request on coverage of a particular player or team? Do you want personals advice like a "Dear Abby" kind of way?

Then email me at this address and I will be sure to make it a regular feature here on the weblog. I promise to try to respond to all inquiries seriously and use my talents to respond those emails.

No comments: