HockeyKnight on Twitch

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Tagged

Okay, I am in a difficult spot between the rules of this blog and the unwritten laws of a questionnaire-meme. So, my buddy Wes tags me on his blog.

But the one strict rule that I had for this the COHF is that I never want to diverge from the theme of the blog nor do I want to write about personal private things here. So, I looked around for some icon I could use to incorporate "Tagged" and came up with this great picture of a great lady. She happens to be a TML/hockey fan.. so, I guess that will satisfy my requirements for this blog.

1.What's in your wallet? Debit cards, Alumni membership, employee ID.

2.What's under your bed? I don't know.

3.What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet? Some older action figures that may still be valuable in their store box.

4.What's in your underwear drawer? underwear, socks, and some white t-shirts that I didn't have room for in the top drawer.

5.What's in the trunk of your car? Hockey equipment and sometimes my broadcasting equipment.

6.What color is the underwear you're wearing at this moment? Grey

7.Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret.

8.Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what? No. Not right now.

9.What is the most embarrassing thing in your room right now? A Torrie Wilson figure - Great American Bash Collectors Edition.

10.Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about? Yea, about how much I spent on eBay this month.

11.What is your last thought before you fall asleep? Great fantasy story plot ideas.

12.How long have those leftovers been in the fridge? About a week and a half.

13.If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find? Computer sim games, pictures I saved from the Internet (sports logos, etc.), my fiction writing documents.

14.Do you sleep with anything? Yea, a rolled up GFS blanket.

15.What is your midnight snack weakness? Movie Theater butter popcorn.

16.Have you ever you shop lifted? No.

17.Have you ever vandalized anything? No.

18.Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? No.

19.What do you wait until no one is looking to do? The Right Thing


I don't know why this meme has an odd number of questions. That is okay though since nineteen is a lucky number for me. I am not going to tag anybody that I know because I basically know what those answers are going to turn out with them.

It's a slow news time up until the Draft in Columbus, so keep watching!



The Cabana - Tagged

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude... if that's Trish Stratus and Tag.... that is an excellent call... hahahaha, WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, as I read more.... Torrie Wilson.... GAB.... we do need to have a few beers sometime....

Anonymous said...

It's okay if you don't post for a while, man. I'm totally down with gazing at Trish Stratus. The WWE Divas haven't been the same since she left....