Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blogathon 2007

I would like to now announce to the world (yea, on short notice) that the Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic weblog will be blogging for charity.

Click Here to Make a Donation

Yes, I normally do not seek out any attention during any of my philanthropic endeavors, but this time around, I would like to give back and bring a little public attention to these great causes in hopes that others might get inspired by my lead.

My chosen charity this year is going to be the Mario Lemieux Foundation. Please consider contributing to the good cause! Mario and hockey does a lot for cancer charities since this is a hockey blog, I will have to be compelled to endorse many hockey charities.

I will be looking for help from a lot of you fellow hockey bloggers out there. Please either give a little money away or please contribute a thought, comment, or blogging topic idea to me. I helped support some friends do this last year... so... I expect some in return!
Post a Comment