HockeyKnight on Twitch

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hockey Fanatic Podcast No. 5 - Live Edition

I decided as a new addition to the All-Star festivities should include a little live audio blogging stunt as I watch the NHL Skills competition live from the Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic Studios.

I tried to save a few soundbytes from the audio, but it didn't quite work out the way I planned it to. I watched the shootout competition and commented as it was happening. So, if you taped the Versus Network version, then go ahead and play this overtop for a second alternative audio. Tomorrow I will be watching the All-Star game from my "Cheers" in Rivertowne Pub & Grille. Stay tuned as I will be talking about that sometime soon.


powered by ODEO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alternative video playback.... nice concept.

Maybe you should let me know ahead of time before you do a Pens game and I'll Tivo it and use your audio track when I watch.... that'd be pretty cool, heh heh