HockeyKnight on Twitch

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

USA Hockey Hall of Fame Inducts Four

Brett Hull, Brian Leetch, Mike Richter, and Cammi Granato have all taken their rightful place in the USA Hockey Hall of Fame. They were selected today as announced by the Hall located in Minnesota.

It is times like this that make me feel a little old, but at the same time, a little proud to have seen these generational players make their mark on the game first hand. When I listen to older pundits and hockey experts, they talk with fond memories of older iconic players that I never got to see play. Each player in this 2008 class deservedly gets to go there in my opinion as each player was significantly influential to this current 25-30 year old USA hockey players and fans.

[Via: Yahoo! Sports]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always been a big fan of Richter, even if he beat my Canucks in the finals back in the day....