HockeyKnight on Twitch

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Czabe: Hockey Jersey Faux Pas

I took some heat on the feedback section of my readers when I published a opinion on sticking up for hockey fans who customize their jersey. My favorite morning broadcaster Steve Czaban, of FOX Sports Radio, does a podcast and enhances it with cartoonish animations. You can entertain yourself here as he talks about the Hockey Jerseys fans just shouldn't wear!
So, yea, that first example did me in with the same number I use! Ugh!

2 comments:

wrap around curl said...

Wow, I used that Malsby pic from a facebook group and no one sees it. Now it's everywhere....

Anonymous said...

In your link, you have a picture of you in a #21 Fedor Pens jersey from the "pigeon" era. In my mind, that's not just a jersey foul for having your name on it, for a second jersey foul because you have Michel Briere's number on it, even if that is yours when you play. Briere and Lemieux are sacred ground for this franchise, and rightfully so.