HockeyKnight on Twitch

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic's 8th Anniversary

Today marks the 8th Anniversary of the Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic weblog. I would like to thank all my readers and those who left comments over the years. That has helped me continue to bring the "coolest game on earth" to your computers as hockey expands into new uncharted territories.
I would also like to thank all of those good people whom I have met and become acquainted with over the past 2 or 3 years because of the always expanding potential of the Internet. The good fans over at Leafspace The Hockey Zen and countless other Canadians who I have befriended on Facebook and through blogs.

Thank you to those of you who have already joined up on my Facebook link. I will promise to try and continue to share my brand of work with you as well as other stories from around the world of hockey.

2 comments:

Radu Prisacaru – UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer said...

I feel I should say, I absolutely love your website. Could tell me how I can subscribe with it. I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

Johnny Fonts said...

You got two years on me? I knew you had been around about the same time I had started, but damn! Congrats!!