HockeyKnight on Twitch

Monday, May 30, 2011

Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic Reaches 9th Anniversary!!

Just when I thought times were tough here at the Confessions of a Hockey Fanatic blog, I look at the calendar and realize that this blog has reached yet another anniversary to make it thee longest running hockey blog in the internet.

May 30th, 2002 is the first date I decided to blog about the sport I love and it's certainly opened many doors for me and my broadcasting career. I've met and talked with just about a ton of fans from all over North America and I'm grateful for each and every one of you. Sometimes, I may think I know everything there is, but without the connections that I've made, I'm learning new things each and every day.

But as my blog hurdles towards an unprecedented 10th anniversary, my time to work on the blog entries and the specialized content have been greatly reduced. I've had to take on some serious new responsibilities to my family. I've hoped that the readers and subscribers could hang on with me for a little while longer as I sort things out on a personal level.

I wish to continue this new cycle with the same goals of providing the internet with a clear consistent voice.  I've got many new ideas for this upcoming year and I will hopefully get to them all someday very soon.

No comments: