HockeyKnight on Twitch

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

St. Michael's and OHL season

Since the NHL is still not going to start, I guess I'm going to focus a lot more on the Juniors and Minor Leagues.

Sept. 29th is a special day for me, so staying with last year's theme, I am using today's post to call attention to the Ontario Hockey League's St. Michael's Majors of Toronto



As the third game into OHL season, I guess it took a little "Divine help" today or just two goals from Tyler Haskins and 33 saves from Justin Peters to defeat the Owen Sound Attack 3-0.

The Majors are just one team in the Ontario Hockey League who has produced many NHL players (according to their own website). From what I understand, St. Michael's of Toronto is a great college school developing young Canadian minds in the liberal arts.

No comments: