HockeyKnight on Twitch

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hockey Fanatic Podcast No. 3

This time, the Confessionals podcast comes on location from one of (and unfortunately the only) true gem of Tarentum, PA witch is the Galleria @ Pittsburgh Mills. If you are in the greater Pittsburgh area or plan on coming out to see a Penguins game, I recommend making a trip out to see this really beautiful shopping facility.

As I explain in the podcast, I was going to write out a blog last night, but instead chose a inspirational setting to host my next vocal addition to this website. I am really starting to collect the bits and pieces to a hockey uniform in hopes to be ready for both roller and ice someday soon. But do I invest in a eye shield visor? Please comment at the bottom.



powered by ODEO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got your email and I'll be trying to answer those question this weekend, thanks!

As for the shield, I'm all about my cage. Just for the sole argument of "it's not what you do, it's what some other dumbass will do".

Also, those face shield incidents that you spoke of were more freakish in nature than anything else.

James C. said...

Hi Michael - good blog. I've added a link to your page on my own blog. Please check out penshome.blogspot.com and add to your links if you would like. Thanks!

Go Pens!

Anonymous said...

Anyone remember a forward named Peter Olson? I used to see him at farm team events/tryouts. He had awesome speed and a real stick. He's out of Milwaukee, Wi somewhere, I think.